View project at Scratch
Alter the sample project in the following ways:
RESOURCE: How To Draw A House
- Make the fence white and eliminate the space between the boards.
- Also the boards of your fence will be small enough for thirty of them to
fit across the screen on either side of a gap. More info on that below.
- Draw a house with a door, two windows, and a roof as shown in the video below.
- The house must show up BEHIND the fence. Leave a gap in front of the
house and make a walkway leading up to the house. That will mean that you
will have fifteen fence boards on each side of the gap.
- You should also include a snail which crawls across a lawn in front of the